Sunday, March 8, 2009

What to celebrate?

I have my own opinion and whether you agree with me or not, I am
totally opened for criticism.
I do believe that happy people, rich people, poor people, dysfunctional people, gay, straight, undecided and confused people,
wherever sociable people meet....., they enjoy having a drink.
A drink a day keeps the doctor away! - So I heard many times and
I think it is right. A good cocktail can be better than a cigarrete
and more fun when you share with someone.
Drinking alone can be depressing, but not a sign of depression.
I rather drink among friends, or with total and perfect strangers
at a bar, with family members or with a good companion.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS:
THE ONLY OCCASION YOU SHOULD NOT DRINK IS WHEN YOU HAVE TO DRIVE!
Please everyone, listen up - DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Leave the car home, or hire a designated driver!
So here is the answer for the question above:
You don't need a special date, or event to savour a good wine, or
indulging yourself with an exotic cocktail or sipping a Mimosa.
Mixing yourself a drink can be as pleasurable as drinking them when you see how easily and delicious cocktails can be prepared
with just a few ingredients.
All you need is some creativity, and the zest for life!
Cheers....., just because the economy is in shambles, doesn't mean
you cannot have a drink to relax yourself from the daily grind.
I, myself, just started this blog because of the crises out there.
It will give me a channel to brag, to laugh, to chat, and invite others who share at least a little bit of my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment